Re: Good titles for interactive multimedia/CBT scriptwriting?

Subject: Re: Good titles for interactive multimedia/CBT scriptwriting?
From: "Ella M. Beale Peacock" <epeacock -at- DFW -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:27:51 -0600

Bill Downing wrote:

> I'm interested in assembling a bibliography of books/articles/
> web pages on the topic mentioned in the Subject line, or pointers
> to sites/organizations...
> ... interested
> in theory and approach than tools

Some that I've run across and keep on my
desk include:

Interactive Writer's Handbook by Darryl
Wimberley & Jon Samsel
ISBN: 1-885452-11-x

Developing Technical Training: A
Structured Approach for the
Development of Classroom and
Computer-Based Instructional Materials
by Ruth Colvin Clark, ISBN:
0-9641045-0-4

Getting Started in Multimedia Design by
Gary Olsen
ISBN: 0-89134-716-x

Designing Interaction: Psychology at the
Human-Computer Interface
Edited by John M. Carroll, ISBN:
0-521-40921-7

The Multimedia Scriptwriting Workshop by
Douglas J. Varchol
ISBN: 0-7821-1839-9

Hope these help.

Ella