Re: TGIF

Subject: Re: TGIF
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:53:11 -0600

TGIF is a graphics package for UNIX. It's an Xlib based interactive 2D
drawing facility under X11, for those of a more geeky persuasion. It has
hierarchical construction of drawings and navigation between drawings. The
2.16p12 is for Solaris. TGIF is widely used for sitemaps and the like.

As for conversions, I'm afraid you're on your own. I don't know anybody
who's routinely moving TGIF out of the UNIX world.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)
FrameMaker support ForeHelp support