Re: need for technical writers program

Subject: Re: need for technical writers program
From: "John Posada (work account)" <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:08:01 -0500

Nicole...

Don't worry about it.

One of the don't that most of us know is "Don't ridicule the grammar and
spelling of contributors to the list." Those that do have too much time
on their hands. Most people are zipping in and out of their mail reader
in the middle of 20 other things throught the day. We aren't paid to
produce the best email we possibly can. We are paid for our real job
and use this list to help us with that job. Should we have to watch
every character or word we type, we would never type a character or
word. Do the best you can, get the message out and get back to the job
in your real world.

It wasn't you that made the embarrassing mistake.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.