Bug in RoboHelp5 hardcopy utility

Subject: Bug in RoboHelp5 hardcopy utility
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:51:42 -0800

Here's a nasty to look forward to, if you're using RoboHelp5 and if
you're going to take advantage of its ability to generate hardcopy from
your RoboHelp project:

You will lose all of your imported graphics and all of your embedded
objects (such as Excel tables, many of which we use in our Help files,
since you otherwise can't get a "real" table in the generated HTML).

The graphics, etc. show up fine in your online Help files and even in
the generated HTML files... they just all disappear from the hardcopy
version.

Blue Sky tech support suggested a workaround, but it doesn't work.

Fortunately, there IS one workaround that does work: In the "tools" that
come with RoboHelp5, they include the old RoboHelp4 hardcopy-generating
utility. That version still works properly. Use it instead of the new
one.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation