Question on saving graphics as monochrom

Subject: Question on saving graphics as monochrom
From: "Whiteside, Dan" <DAN -at- MSMAIL -dot- STL -dot- GTD -dot- EDS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 16:55:47 -0600

Hi TechWhirlers,

I'm creating software documentation about a Motif GUI using WinNT 4.0.
I'm trying to standardize the appearance of the Motif screen captures
(which look...a little shy of impressive under Windows) by converting
them to monochrome. The results are less than stellar.

I'm using UNIX 10.2/Motif GUI using an X Terminal. I'm writing the
documentation in Word 7.0 and using HyperSnap as the graphics capture
package.

TIA
Dan