LIST Message Mistakes

Subject: LIST Message Mistakes
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 09:44:04 -0500

John,

Thank you soooooooooooo very much. Your comment is appreciated. Even
though it wasn't directed to me, I totally agree. I have anywhere from
50-75 messages on a daily basis and you are right I zip in and out all
day as time permits, eventually getting through all by the end of the
day. When I see something I want to respond to I'm usually in the
middle of something else but will try and give a quick response.

And Nicole, I concur with John -- Don't worry about the mistakes as much
as getting your point across. Believe it or not I don't have a spell
checker on my system so I try to read over my message for errors but
that's usually all I can do.

Thanks again John,

Cassandra M. Parker
Technical Writer
IS Solutions Delivery - Network Technology Applications
Tampa, Florida
mailto: CMParker -at- intermedia -dot- com