Re: deseasonalize

Subject: Re: deseasonalize
From: TIMMERMAN <timmerma -at- IPDLINK -dot- IPD -dot- ANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:27:49 CST

Isn't rms (root mean squared) the average value of a curve?

Don Timmerman, dtimmerman -at- anl -dot- gov

Subject: deseasonalize
Author: mrh -at- abmdata -dot- com at IPDLINK
Date: 11/13/97 1:05 PM

Howdy,

My boss insists on using the word "deseasonalize".
He basically means to average out a rolling curve.

Has anyone ever heard of this word before? It is
not in Webster's.

Anyone have an alternative?

I have an engineer trying to teach me vocabulary.
I have just been rocketed into the Dilbert Zone.

Melonie Holliman