Providing web access to multiple formats

Subject: Providing web access to multiple formats
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- VISA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 16:09:06 -0800

Howdy,

I'm looking for suggestions and/or examples of web design that provides
access to multiple document formats (html, pdf, postscript, source)
mirrored on multiple servers (site 1, site 2, site 3). Bonus points if I
can see examples of both graphic and text solutions.

While I own/maintain the three mirrored servers, the server from which
I'm linking is a centrally managed, corporate server. My documents will
be listed in within all other corporate documents (in the alphabetical
list) so I can't just tell each user group to use their own server ...
they won't necessarily know what's going on behind the scenes,
server-wise.

Here's one example of multiple formats:
http://computer.org/software/so1997/s3toc.htm

Thanks.