Re: deselect etc

Subject: Re: deselect etc
From: Maureen Foulds <mfoulds -at- CA -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:09:50 -0500

Hi all,

I'm delurking (unlurking? coming out of lurk mode?) briefly.

The other day I was reading a text on C programming for beginners and
came across this gem. Thought it kinda fit in with all the discussion that's
been going on about "deselect", etc.

"....you will have to depress the Control key...."

I couldn't help thinking "What do they have against the poor Control
key? Why should we make it sad?" : )

Just another example of why we should reread what we write before
we send it to the printer!

Maureen Foulds

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!