Re: cross reference between documents

Subject: Re: cross reference between documents
From: "John Posada (work account)" <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 15:02:00 -0500

I use both...that's my understanding and you are not wrong.

Infact, I was going to say the same thing.to the original message..if
you REALLY need to reference other places and keep them in sync, you
cannot do it in Word and can in Frame.

From my standpoint, I'm not fighting a holy war. I personaly own both.
With almost a thousand dollars invested in just two products, I use them
both because I need them both. Believe it or not, Word does some things
better than Frame.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!