Interleaf

Subject: Interleaf
From: Jonathan Soukup <jsoukup -at- ESKIMO -dot- TAMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 00:30:04 -0600

I just finished my second interview for a tech writing position and it
looks like I have a job. My interviewer was explaining their production
process to me and asked me if I knew Interleaf. I had never heard of it.
He said it was ok, because hardly anyone outside the company was familiar
with it either and I would pick it up quickly. I found their website and
the product looks pretty good. Is anyone else familiar with Interleaf? Is
it easy to work with? Reliable? Powerful? Any info anyone could provide to
satisfy my curiousity would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jonathan J. Soukup
jsoukup -at- eskimo -dot- tamu -dot- edu