printing in landscape/portrait in WORD

Subject: printing in landscape/portrait in WORD
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 14:54:24 -0500

Hi,

I searched the archives for this one but only found a solution for
Framemaker. I'm trying to help someone else out.

How do you print a document in Word with pages in portrait and landscape
mode? They are trying to change the page orientation to landscape for
the pages that need it, but it won't work.

Any solutions to this? Thanks!!

Kristen
klor -at- intface -dot- com