?edit checklist for online help

Subject: ?edit checklist for online help
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 14:51:30 -0700

We are working on improving our process for developing online help. Do you have any examples of editing checklists you use for online help that you could share? The paper doc checklists don't work for the help, except for the usual copy edit stuff - grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.. Please respond off the list to save bandwidth, or fax an example if you wish. I'll summarize to the list if there's enough interest.

Thanks, all you clever people!
Miki
mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com
fax: (303) 465-4996