Re: FWD: JOB: Technical author wanted in Veldhoven, Netherlands

Subject: Re: FWD: JOB: Technical author wanted in Veldhoven, Netherlands
From: Gurudutt Kamath <guruk -at- GIASBM01 -dot- VSNL -dot- NET -dot- IN>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:56:27 +0530

On Wed, 19 Nov 1997, Eric J. Ray wrote:

> Forwarded on request. Eric
> ****************************
>

> As this is a worldwide list, please pay attention to requirement 6
> before replying. More info about ASML can be found at www.asml.com
> Reply to me, attachments in PDF please.

Hello, I like the fact about specifying the requirement clearly.

> 6. Willing to relocate to the Eindhoven region.

What does this mean? Willing to relocate at your own expense to this
region? Only those in this region, please apply. I am sure those who
wish to apply would have similar questions.

Best wishes.

Guru (who's tired of applying all over the world!)

guruk -at- giasbm01 -dot- vsnl -dot- net -dot- in
http://members.tripod.com/~Kamath (India's first site on technical
writing)
TWIN - Technical Writers of India Mailing List (see site for details)
#TWIN Chat on Thursday 6:00 p.m. IST