Viewing postscript files

Subject: Viewing postscript files
From: Cheryl Dwyer <CherylDw -at- ATTACHMATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 11:56:11 -0800

Lonnye Yancey wrote:
>...I want to be able
>to actually *look* at my postscript file...

You might try a product called "RoPS" with which you can view your PS
file on your screen or print it (after enlarging the view several
times). We downloaded an evaluation copy and are now in the process of
purchasing the product ($45). Check it out at:

http://www.centprod.demon.co.uk/faq.htm

OpenGate Software Ltd, 40 Sillwood Road, Brighton, BN1 2LE, England.
Phone +44 (0)1270 270 270 Fax +44 (0)1270 270 271 Email
info -at- opengate -dot- co -dot- uk

Cheryl

Cheryl Dwyer
Attachmate, Inc.