Frame help

Subject: Frame help
From: John Prince <prince1 -at- WEBTV -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 18:43:40 -0600

For some reason I am having trouble with non-breaking hyphens in Frame.
Aren't the key strokes Esc+hyphen+h? It's been a while since I worked
frame, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

Anyway, I tried that but it did not work. I tried them all together,
one at a time, every possible combination. I did not have my caps lock
on either.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

John