PowerPoint Converters

Subject: PowerPoint Converters
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:35:26 MST

Hey all, quick question. I have downloaded the Internet Assistant for
PowerPoint Windows 95. It does a nifty job of converting powerpoint
to HTML. The only problem that I have is it makes my presentations
way to small to read in HTML. Are there any other converters out
there. Reply to me privately and I will post a summary if there is
interest.

Kevin Feeman