Cellular Technology Terms

Subject: Cellular Technology Terms
From: DIGEST Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 14:14:52 -0500

Howdy, all -
A writer on our team is doing research for a new project.
Can anyone send me urls/other sources for information about cellular technology??
For example: SIM (subscriber identity module, HLR and VLR (Home and Visitor Location Register), & MSISDN.

Any help that you can offer will be appreciated very much!
Please reply off-list, and I will summarize responses for the list.

TIA
Lucille Lattanzi