Re: Read-me appearance in Word

Subject: Re: Read-me appearance in Word
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 08:55:11 -0600

The appearance of your document depends on several factors, not the
least of which are the underlying template and the (often-overlooked)
printer driver. Unless you can control both of these on your users'
machines, you'll never get a true duplication of the original format.

Your only alternative is to convert it to pdf, which seems to me to be
overkill for a read-me file.

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX