Re: graphics converter

Subject: Re: graphics converter
From: Walter Hanig <wdh -at- NETMANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 10:23:51 -0800

Look at Graphics Workshop and GIF Construction Set from

http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html

Support you local Canadian SW shop and avoid the leather winged demon (read the doc'n; this will make sense.)

Walter

At 01:04 PM 11/21/97 -0500, Jacqueline Fry wrote:
>Hello.
>
>Can anyone suggest an application that will convert JPEGs and TIFs to GIFs?
>
>Alternately, are there any GIF animation programs that will allow me to
>import a picture with a different file extension, and *then* save it as a
>GIF?

Walter Hanig

NetManage, Inc.
12651 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130, USA

Phone: 619-793-3173 FAX: 619-755-3998
e-mail: wdh -at- netmanage -dot- com wdhanig -at- connectnet -dot- com
Blood Type: O+