Re: Recruiters' or agencies' cuts of fees

Subject: Re: Recruiters' or agencies' cuts of fees
From: JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 00:40:56 -0500

In a message dated 97-11-23 21:12:11 EST, Jae -at- concentric -dot- net writes:

<< Perhaps it's a function of where I am (near Silicon Valley), but
everyone I've talked with here tells me that 20% is the lowest cut
recruiters take and the norm is 40% or even as much as 60%.

That's about accurate, based on my experience in New York and LA.

For what it's worth, we kicked this subject around pretty well a few months
back. Lots more in the archive.

Jim Chevallier
Los Angeles
currently available for contract/freelance work
Visit Chez Jim: Jim Chevallier's home page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval