Importing Ventura Files into Other Apps

Subject: Importing Ventura Files into Other Apps
From: "Metzger, Lucinda" <cmetzger -at- DUKANE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 12:08:55 -0600

Happy Monday, everyone.

I create all my docs in Ventura 4.2 and 7. I've got a colleague who
wants to cobble together parts of my docs for one product and then add
his own parts to create a training manual for that product. He wants to
be able to import or open my Ventura files in another application, such
as Frame or PageMaker. I told him I didn't think this was possible, but
that I'd look into it. So, does anyone know of an app that can open a
Ventura file in its entirety, graphics and all?

TIA,
Cindy
cmetzger -at- dukane -dot- com