Defining Hypertext Link

Subject: Defining Hypertext Link
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 13:51:28 -0500

Does anybody have a quick definition of hypertext link? I'm using the
phrase in a proposal to management for better technical communications work
tools, and I think they might not know what it means. I can't think of a
few good words to stick in parentheses next to it to define it. Thanks for
your thoughts.
--B

barb -dot- ostapina -at- metromail -dot- com
In now sunny Lombard, Illinois.