That ole dictionary thread agin.

Subject: That ole dictionary thread agin.
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 17:15:08 -0500

Tis time to buy a current general purpose dictionary, so I'm askin for suggestions. I know this type of topic has been thrown about before, but I never had to buy one (with my money); always just used whatever dictionary the current assignment had laying around.

Here's the scenario...

You need to bring one dictionary on a trip to a deserted island and you have limited budget, so you'd like to keep it under $50-$60 Since you are flying to the island, weight is a factor, but since your co-passengers on this trip are coming in from Comdex, yoiu'd like think that the dictionary will address technology as much as possible.

Anyone care to open the bidding?

I'll post the votes when responses stop trickling in.

Thanks, guys...

John Posada