Re: FrontPage 98 Beta Frustrations

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98 Beta Frustrations
From: "John A. Newman" <johnn -at- OTG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 16:10:00 -0500

One simple WYSIWYG HTML editor that I like to use is AOL Press. It
doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, and it's my guess that this is
why it more readily allows you to make your HTML code the way you want
it. You should be able to download it at www.aolpress.com.

John Newman
OTG Software
johnn -at- otgsoftware -dot- com