Re: FrontPage 98 Beta Frustrations

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98 Beta Frustrations
From: Iain Harrison <iharrison -at- SCT -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 09:17:27 GMT

Sue Gallagher wrote:

I thought it'd be pretty nice to have an HTML editor -- see codes in
color, flip over to wysiwyg mode and back again... Boy was I wrong!
Call me a geek if you must. I'll stick with WordPad. %-\
<<

Have you not tried HomeSite yet, then? I think it has a good balance.
In my view, there is no way that a WYSIWYG program caln possibly write
good HTML -- because you don't know the user's window size, font
settings or even hardware and software platform or browser software.

Iain