Re: Functional illiteracy

Subject: Re: Functional illiteracy
From: Wendy Putman <wputman -at- CASTLETON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:28:05 -0800

There are some plain language resources on the net, under the
federal department of justice's web site, ACJNet. (I think it's
http://acjnet.org) Australia has quite a strong plain language movement,
mostly in the legal area. When I worked at Legal Services Society, we
got a newsletter called ... hmmm ... _Communication_ that had a plain
language focus. The plain language section of the ACJNet site should
point you there, as well.