Exchange article feature -Reply

Subject: Exchange article feature -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- EMAIL -dot- EXIDE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 16:41:53 -0500

>My company has just made the decision to convert all of our hardcopy
manuals into PDF format on cd-rom.

Jennifer,

The one thing I would suggest, unless you are knitting someone a
sweater and time is not of the essence, is that you get all the RAM
you can get for your computer. These days, that seems to mean at
least 32 megs. Acrobat is a good tool and I think you will be pleased
with it, but you should be sure of your memory.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- email -dot- exide -dot- com
San Diego, California