Re: Tech Writers in Vet Sciences?

Subject: Re: Tech Writers in Vet Sciences?
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 17:00:50 -0500

Animal pharmaceutical companies, research labs for any type of pharm use animals (hey...don't shoot the messenger, PETA-people) and Agricultural agencies need documentation, I would assume.

I don't know where you are calling from, but in NJ, I would make friends with people from companies like Hoffman LaRoche, J&J, Merck, Ortho, Shering Plough, etc.

Just my $.02

John