Re: How to Cite

Subject: Re: How to Cite
From: Roxanne Marie Kent-Drury <rkdrury -at- OREGON -dot- UOREGON -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:29:31 -0800

A good site with information for analyzing internet websites is available
at

milton.mse.jhu.edu:8001/research/education/net.html

It has great links as well to sites that give information on citing
internet/electronic sources.

Roxanne Kent-Drury
English
University of Oregon
Eugene, Oregon 97403-1286
e-mail: rkdrury -at- oregon -dot- uoregon -dot- edu
phone: (541) 346-1548
fax: (541) 346-1509
webpage: http://oregon.uoregon.edu/~rkdrury/homepage.htm