Re: realtime

Subject: Re: realtime
From: "P.A. Gantt" <pagantt -at- POSTOFFICE -dot- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 17:26:04 -0500

Hey Buck and y'all,

real time

REAL TIME

REALTIME

Dependz, an undergarment
==================

It *could* depend if it is used as an adjective or verb or noun.

Have those of you that have been into 'putin' (me over
14 years all platforms and OS) that the terminology
continues to evolve as to "correct" spelling?

What was considered to be incorrectly used or spelled
at first becomes accepted later as correct???

ex.

e-mail
email
E-Mail
E-mail
etc.

Generally now most folks agree that "email" is the correct
spelling. Interesting and facinating field in which to be
a part of I believe. We will never be bored. Lifetime
learners and those that are flexible are best suited for
our profession.

Cheers!

--

P.A. Gantt
pagantt -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
Electronic Media Design and Support
M.S., HRD, The University of Tennessee

GO VOLs! Beat Auburn tonight for the
SEC Championship. 8:00 pm EST Sat.