Archive Search Error

Subject: Archive Search Error
From: Feeman Kevin SC2275 <Feeman_Kevin_SC2275 -at- SATGATE -dot- SAT -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 09:16:30 MST

Hey all, I have an interview tonight and I wanted to search the
archive for good questions to ask in an interview, and when I tried
the search, I received the following error:

Unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV. Error code was 5
("Access is denied.") The server is probably not started.

Anyone else getting this error? Since the archives are done, any
input to me personally would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Kevin