Choosing Samples to Show

Subject: Choosing Samples to Show
From: Lindsay Gower <lindsay -at- PERSISTENCE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:30:53 -0800

I'm fairly new at the Tech Writing game. Can anyone advise me on what
samples of my work I can show to a prospective employer? Since I've signed
a non-disclosure agreement at my current job, I'm thinking this means I
*can* show my stuff once the product is released, but not manuals I'm
working on for versions not-yet-released. Is this correct?

TIA! I want to explore job opportunities, not get thrown into the hoosegow.

-- LG

Lindsay Gower Persistence Software
Technical Writer San Mateo CA
(650) 372-3606 lindsay -at- persistence -dot- com