Aussie visit

Subject: Aussie visit
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:35:47 -0700

I will be in the Sydney region on holidays from 26 Dec. until the end of Jan. (except for a couple weeks of travel), and I'd love to get together with techwirlers there to talk shop and just talk. If you're interested, please contact me off-list, and we can organize schedules and contacts. Any A-STC meetings scheduled in Jan.?

Regards,
Miki
mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com