Correction to Information about Online/ Tech Comm programs

Subject: Correction to Information about Online/ Tech Comm programs
From: Kandis Weiner <kandisw -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:49:49 -0500

Howdy folks!

In my haste to post a summary of information of online and other Tech.
Comm. educational resources, I inadvertently made an error.

The following is a correction to my post on Canadian resources:

The Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and development, affiliated
with College of the Rockies, proposes to offer a postgraduate diploma
program in Technical and Professional Communications starting in September
1998. It is not a Masters program, and in no way is it affiliated with the
University of British Columbia.
No decision on online course offerings has yet been made.

Thanks!
Kandis Weiner
Technical Communicator - System Deployment Group
Public Safety Division - Positron Industries Inc.
Montreal, Quebec Canada
kandisw -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
514.345.2200 ext. 2869
www.positron911.com
Standard Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.

Would you please make this correction to your information about Technical
and Professional Communication Programs.

The Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and development, affiliated
with College of the Rockies, proposes to offer a postgraduate diploma
program in Technical and Professional Communications starting in September
1998. It is not a Masters program, and in no way is it affiliated withe the
University of British Columbia.
No decision on online course offerings has yet been made.

We'll send you more info by snail mail.

regards

Michael

Michael J. Morris
Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca