Re: QUESTION: Urgent Frame Help

Subject: Re: QUESTION: Urgent Frame Help
From: Kathryn Marshall <kmarshall -at- MODACAD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 09:06:10 -0800

Thanks to all who replied to me directly (there were a bunch, so I'm
doing a group thanks). Unfortunately, I tried all of your proposed
solutions:

--deleting the frame, creating a new one and reimporting the graphic
--copying and pasting another "good" frame in its place
--making sure the path of the graphic was correct
--making sure the frame was filled with "none"
--making sure there was no conditional text turned on
--saving the file as MIF
--importing other graphics into the frame or just typing text into the
frame -- still doesn't print.

The only thing that worked (due to the deadline) was copying and pasting
the graphic -- literally copying and pasting it onto the page.

Everything on the page prints except the anchored frame, whether it is a
new frame or a frame that I copied and pasted from another portion of
the document. I have plenty of memory (64MB) and am running on Windows
NT (P166). It's also not the printer. The problem seems to be with the
actual page -- however, I checked the master pages and everything looks
OK there... I will forward my question to Adobe Tech Support. Thanks
again for the quick replies.

-Kathy