Re: Computer rights per attorney

Subject: Re: Computer rights per attorney
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:11:14 -0500

...for your review...

My original message came straight from an attorney who deals with this
every day. I do deal with the CCR several times a year on material which
I have written, and clients who have done the 'for hire' route. It is a
matter of specific materials, and how they are to be used - educational
or for profit.

Just a messenger in this case, but when I called my contact at the
Copyright Office, she concurred with the attorney's statement. Not my
call....but their's.

SLBare