Re: Hiring Scenario

Subject: Re: Hiring Scenario
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 13:26:43 -0500

I learned a long time ago that before I send out an posting to the list, I think about whether I'd mind if it was on the front page of the New York Times.

I also got into the habit that if I really want to send off a zinger to someone, I write it and hold it for 24 hours. if it still applies, I hit the send button with gusto and much enthusiasm.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 908-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for them.

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.