Re: Where is Sealy, Tx?

Subject: Re: Where is Sealy, Tx?
From: Paula Puffer <papuffer -at- SWBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:20:50 -0600

Buck:

I'm sorry you had that experience with DynCorp, the person I work for has
been telling people during the phone interview what wage Dyncorp is willing
to pay for an entry level position and has been honest with
applicants upfront.

If I didn't think this was a good opportunity for someone, I wouldn't have
posted it to the list for my boss, it's as simple as that.

Paula