Framemaker? Autodoc? Wax tablet & stylus?

Subject: Framemaker? Autodoc? Wax tablet & stylus?
From: Matthew Bin <mattbin -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 1997 08:58:14 PST

First, the best of the seasonings to you all.

To business, then. My query is a simple one: should I even bother
considering Framemaker if I intend to create online help? Is it at all
helpful for such a task? And has anyone tried Autodoc? I would be
interested in any testimonials anyone might care to send.

Thanks very much.

Oh yes -- and as to Susan's post -- I wish I was getting such a
Christmas gift. The lack of job satisfaction in almost any trade is
greater than the more snarky type of person is wont to admit...

Cheers,
Matthew Bin
NeoDyne Consulting, Ltd.
Mississauga, ON