GREETINGS: ...and thanks!

Subject: GREETINGS: ...and thanks!
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 16:07:01 -0500

To All Techwr-lers:

Six months ago, I wrote to the list about my desire to find an internship. I was fortunate to find a superb one in late July. Today I stand poised to either begin contract work or full-time, permanent employment.

I have been reading the list these many months and have both learned a great deal and enjoyed myself doing so. I write to extend wishes for peace and joy to you all.

Bonnie Granat                           Technical Writer and Editor
bgranat -at- lynx -dot- dac -dot- neu -dot- edu
http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/b/bgranat