Re: Software requirements writers?

Subject: Re: Software requirements writers?
From: Jim Grey <jgrey -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 16:50:54 -0500

Our design teams meet all the time to hash out new product features. I want the requirements writer to be involved in all of these meetings to capture not only the agreed-upon requirements, but also to capture the discussions so that s/he can understand the business and technical issues that underlie the requirements. So, I'm not open to a telecommuting situation.

Peace,
jim