Creating a data entry form

Subject: Creating a data entry form
From: DIGEST Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 10:45:43 -0500

Happy new year to all listmembers -
My apologies to all TECHWR-L purists and Eric - I need information
in a hurry and MSWORD online documentation is not so forthcoming-

Has anyone had any experience in creating a data entry form in Word97?
If so, were you able to :
1- create a print file that produced a Word DOC?
2- append material to the data received through data entry that would appear ont he print file?
3- make that print file read-only?

Any and all advice will be most appreciated!

Lucille Lattanzi
Periphonics Corp.
Bohemia, NY
lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- peri -dot- com