Re: Comment--My Best Christmas Present

Subject: Re: Comment--My Best Christmas Present
From: William Meisheid <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 00:06:20 -0500

AnnMacknz -at- AOl -dot- com writes:

>Remember the thread of a week or so ago when writers were fiercely debating
> whether postings on the net would be fair game when looking for a job or
> employee? I'm going to remember the name of Chris Tonjes just enough to
be
> sure not to get into a working situation with it.

One possibly ill advised comment results in another but why be vindictive
and make a decision not at all related to professional judgement. Chris does
contract work for us and I wish all writers and help authors performed as
well.

Please. Let's not cut off our noses to spite our faces.
William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
Certified RoboHELP Training email: wgm -at- sageline -dot- com
Sageline Publishing 410.465.1548 Fax: 410.465.1812
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum - Sysop for: Style/Concepts/Etc
CSi email: 70713 -dot- 2225 -at- compuserve -dot- com