Re: Question: free-lancing

Subject: Re: Question: free-lancing
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:21:26 +0000

Christina Prell asked about freelancing - the following may be of help and
general interest. Here in the UK one of the largest agencies have some
information on their web page (pdf format, can be downloaded). The
following are covered:

Guide to Contracting

Guide to Customers

Guide to Information Reviewing

Lost Among the Dingbats.

All are geared towards UK so info on tax etc will not apply in many cases
but the general info is quite good. I recommend the last for some light
relief. All in Publications (I think!) - URL:-

http://www.kudos.co.uk

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International