Sacramento STC meeting canceled!!!

Subject: Sacramento STC meeting canceled!!!
From: Lynda Straus <Lynda_Straus -at- THEMONEYSTORE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 10:06:40 -0800

Hello, this may be somewhat off-topic, and I apologize, but our Jan.
meeting scheduled for tonight has just been canceled, so we are trying
to put out the word to as many people as possible. Information will be
in the next newsletter about the location for the Feb. meeting, or
anyone can contact me at lynda_straus -at- themoneystore -dot- com -dot-

Thanks,
Lynda Straus
Membership
Sacramento chapter