Need Help Learning Forehelp

Subject: Need Help Learning Forehelp
From: "Roth, Lesley, Ms., SAM-GATQ" <rothle -at- COMM -dot- HQ -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 17:07:00 PST

I am a co-op entering in the tail end of a help project and am trying
to edit work done in Forehelp before my arrival. The manual was written
separately and is still under revision. The Forehelp project has not been
updated for MONTHS. Many of the topics no longer exist or have moved. I am
ok with that...my difficulty is with the glossary. I printed out the
Forehelp screens by individually printing the GOTO screens so that I could
edit them with a hard copy in front of me. When I print the glossary the
definition appears without the word it is defining. I can find many of the
words in the current version of the manual...but many do not match up...and
it seems that there was really no thought to save or date older versions
along the way...so I am shooting at straws to figure out what these random
words went with...and I don't want to just remove them without knowing what
they are...where they were/are...and how the sentences containing jumps to
them read now.
So I ask, is there a way to print out a list that matches them up???
Is there some better way to be going about this?
Also, once you remove a target, how do you delete the word from the
GOTO box? It isn't in the manual.
My office is very small, we are all new...and have NO experience with
Forehelp.
I appreciate any and all guidance.
Thanks,
Lesley
In addition, is there any way to generate a report of some kind
detailing how the various jumps are linked? I have done the grapher and
navigator structures but am confused because in my print out of individual
screens (taken from GOTO) I have numerous duplicates for one section. It
appears that they are individual screens but do not appear in the hierarchy
as such. I would like to be able to put in a keyword or something and see a
structure chart for the topics containing the word...is that (or something
similar) possible?