Anyone have experience with Documentum?

Subject: Anyone have experience with Documentum?
From: Laurie Miles <LAURIE_MILES -at- NON-HP-SANDIEGO-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 09:54:15 -0800

Has anyone on this list worked with a document control system called
Documentum? We are implementing this system and have had multiple
problems.

If you are familiar with Documentum, please share your experiences
with me, both the good (if there are any) and the bad.

Thanks in advance
Laurie Miles
mailto: laurie_miles -at- non-hp-sandiego -dot- om2 -dot- com
Hewlett Packard
619-655-5509