marketing brochure

Subject: marketing brochure
From: "E,T, Hull" <ethull -at- WORLDACCESS -dot- NL>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 20:05:09 +0100

I am going to make a new marketing brochure to be used to sell my company's
services. I'm interested in any tips you might have about:

What to put in it (text and/or graphics)
What not to put in it
Size and layout
B&W or color
etc.

My market mainly consists of Dutch companies which need English language
documents. The services which I want to offer in the brochure are:

Culturally sensitive technical English (US, Canadian, UK, international)
text writing
Translation of texts ( Dutch/English)
Complete documents, including illustrations, ready for printing.

I would appreciate hearing about what worked for you in your market:
examples, slogans etc. If your reply is not of general interest, please
reply privately and I will summarize to the list.

Thanks,

Ed Hull
Professional English
Vught, The Netherlands