Question: DC Contract Market

Subject: Question: DC Contract Market
From: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- LYNX -dot- DAC -dot- NEU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 16:20:30 -0500

There's a possible job for me in the DC area, contracting long term,
but I'm interested in finding out more about the contract market
before I even interview for the position. I'd like to hear from
anyone with knowledge about current conditions. Thank you.
Bonnie Granat Technical Writing, Editing, & Consulting
http://lynx.neu.edu/home/httpd/b/bgranat